WALKING WITH GOD IN THE
Whether you’re seeking answers or following whole-heartedly—all are welcome with no prerequisite of church background or prior belief. Bring your faith and your doubt, your worship and your questions. As a church, we are all on the journey of discovering Jesus more deeply—together—one step at a time.
We believe in honesty and realness.
We believe that the church must present the biblical message in a culturally relevant way.
We believe that passion energizes the Christian life.
Living life together
We believe that church is much more than a service. It’s people living life together in spiritual community.
Burlington Christian Academy School. 521 North Service Road W. Burlington
- Take the Waterdown Road exit
- Turn left onto Waterdown Rd
- Turn right onto N Service Rd*Destination will be on the left
- Take the Brant Street exit
- Turn right onto Brant Street
- Take the 1st left onto N Service Rd
- After skyway bridge Take exit 99 (Plains Rd E/King Rd exit)
- Turn left onto Fairview St
- Continue onto Plains Rd E
- Turn right onto King Rd
- Take the 2nd left onto N Service Rd
SEND A MESSAGE